Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet Burgundy Look

Experimenting a new look.... 

Very sweet burgundy look. I bought this burgundy eyeliner from 3CE with the intention to try out new stuff. And i guess this makeup look works! What do you think? 
Basically it is just a very simple look. No eyeshadow required. 
 Guess it works well with red clothing. 



Products used: 

- Laneige BB cream
- Mac Concealer 
- Revlon Colorburst  Matte Balm in 225
- Mac Bronzer in Golden 
- Benefit Bad Gal waterproof mascara
- 3CE burgundy eyeliner 
- Urban Decay brown eyeliner 
- Tarte eyebrow pencil 
- Shu Uemura  eyelash curler 


Wearing: 

My dream unicorn from KCYM jewelry 


This is my new necklace! I'm so happy i got it in time for my birthday. Designed this myself and i think i've done a good job. What do you think? hehe. Will show a close up on all the new jewelries i've done so far soon. If you are thinking of making a ring/necklace for yourself/love one, u can contact me via my email at yuenman25@hotmail.com with Title: KCYM Jewelry Enquiry (actually any title is fine. Just make it easy to spot the email as i delete emails without reading.) 

Thanks for reading and i will be back soon! 
xx

Follow me

2 comments:

  1. Nice look! What contact lens are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete